Monday, August 17, 2009

On the road again

Yes - I am on the road again with this technology catch up. For the last few weeks I have been looking at what I achieved last year and revising and remembering.

I am still liking the look of my blog and wouldn't change it. Still proud of the features I managed to insert last year. Interestingly though - I haven't used it since finishing last year. I guess I am not a person who keeps a diary. Of all the techonology I visited and explored last year only the RSS feeds module is one that I use on a regular basis. My images preference is Picasa and I share web albums with the family all over the world but searching for images I first go to Google images before Flickr.

The Delicious/Technoratii module - I note that I had set up delicious account - to keep a record of recipes. Still only 3 recipes in it - lack of time and motivation I guess.

So onward I travel

1 comment:

NSL Training Support Team said...

Great to catch up with you again! It was good you took the time to do a "refresh" before moving along. Enjoy the rest of the journey!